Practical Steps to Read Handicap Betting Exchanges – When you have decided to choose an online handicap bet as a player you will find various betting exchanges in it. Good news seems to be accepted by all lovers of the world of football. This is because several football competitions on the European continent, which had previously been suspended, are rumored to be re-launched. The truth can be seen from several elite teams in Europe’s top leagues who have returned to training. Examples such as Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspurs.
In addition to the 2 clubs from London, other elite teams such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus and Inter Milan will also certainly do the same in the near future. It was said so because the highest football authority bodies from the two countries had been given the green light by the local government.
With these conditions, we who incidentally as fans of the world of football will again be able to witness and support their favorite teams when competing. Whether it’s coming directly to the match venue or by playing online soccer gambling at Trusted judi bola88 Partners. For those of you who have forgotten the method, here I will explain again clearly and completely to you.
1. Handicap 0 : 0
Betting exchanges like this will usually be given to 2 teams that have a balanced power. Examples such as Barcelona against Real Madrid, Manchester City against Liverpool and others. To win bets on this match is also very dependent on the final result of the match.
When betting on the Barcelona team, the final result must also be in favor of the Catalunya team. If the team from the capital of Madrid wins the match then the bet will be considered a loser. So what if the final result of the match between the two teams ends in a draw? If this condition occurs, then the bet that has been placed will be returned automatically to your playing account balance.
2. Handicap 0 : 1/4
This betting market is more for teams that have a much stronger composition of players than their potential opponents. An example of a match between Barcelona and Real Madrid can be used as an illustration as below.
- We can win the bet if Barcelona beats Real Madrid by at least 1 goal.
- But if the final result of the two teams ends in a draw. Then the bet that the gambler has placed on the Barcelona team will be considered half lost.
- Our bet can only be considered a loser if Zinedine Zidane’s team manages to come out victorious.
3. Handicap 0 : 1/2
Just like the previous betting exchange. A trusted soccer gambling agent will charge voor to a stronger team against potential opponents. So how to win the match using this betting exchange?
- We can only win the bet if the team that gave the voor (Barcelona) managed to beat its opponent with at least 1 goal.
- If the potential opponent who manages to come out as a winner, then the bet that has been placed will be considered a complete loss.
- But if the result of the match ends in a draw, then the nominal that has been paired will be considered lost.
4. Handicap 0 : 3/4
As I have mentioned, the voor value is not only intended for teams that have a good composition of players. But also seen from the ranking of the two teams that will compete. Examples of illustrations such as Manchester United against Sunderland.
- There is no guarantee to win the bet if we bet on the Manchester United team. The bet will only be considered a half win if the team in question manages to beat the opponent by at least 1 goal. But if Bruno Fernandes and his friends manage to win by a difference of 2 goals, then our bet will be paid in full.
- So what if the match ends in a draw? It is certain that bets that have been placed on the Manchester United team will be considered lost.
5. Handicap 0 : 1
Of course, many of us already know how to calculate the system for winning and losing from betting exchanges like this. Where we can only win and lose from the final results of the two teams’ matches. For more details, please refer to the illustrative example of the match between Chelsea and Nottingham Forest below.
- When betting on the Chelsea team, our bet will be considered a win if the team made by Frank Lampard manages to beat their opponent by a difference of 2 goals.
- If Chelsea can only lead by 1 goal, then the bet that we have placed will be considered a draw or a draw.
- But if the final result of the match is equal or even, then the bet will be considered a loser.